GAME ANALYSIS IN HANDBALL
A complete guide to learning to observe the fundamental actions to analyze the rival team, in the hands of the most prestigious coaches in the world.
The first course in the market that teaches you the keys to find the tactical information of the team you analyze. In order to make a proper analysis in a sport like a handball, in which many things happen quickly, it is necessary to anticipate what is going to happen and know where to observe so you do not lose any tactical detail.
WHAT DO YOU
- The first online course in the market on Handball Game Analysis. Register at any time and follow the lessons at your own pace. Once registered, you will always have the lessons available.
- More than five hours of video with numerous actions analyzed.
- Essential skills to improve your work as a coach.
- Seventeen lessons distributed in five modules.
- Certificate of achievement of the course issued by the Association of Handball Coaches of Spain.
- Masterclass with the best coaches of the moment to know how to analyze the rivals.
You will know how they have to analyze their coaching rivals such as Jordi Ribera, Carlos Viver, Xavi Pascual «Pasqui», Manuel Laguna, Manuel Cadenas, Jorge Dueñas, Toni Gerona, Jota Gonzalez, Paulo Pereira, Manuel Montoya, and Alberto Entrerrios.
Module 1. INTRODUCTION
1.- General considerations for the analysis of the game.
Module 2. ANALYSIS OF THE OFFENSIVE GAME
2.- Structural offensive aspects.
3.- Offensive functional aspects: circulation of the ball.
4.- Offensive functional aspects: circulation of wings.
5.- Offensive functional aspects: line player´s circulation.
6.- Offensive functional aspects: first-line players circulation.
- 7.- Offensive functional aspects: game two-on-two.
8.- Offensive functional aspects: other collaborative means.
9.- Offensive functional aspects: game seven against six.
10.- Analysis of the game in situations of numerical inequality and special situations.
11.- Analysis of the individual game.
Module 3. DEFENSIVE GAME ANALYSIS
- 12.- Defensive structural aspects.
- 13.- Defensive functional aspects.
- 14.- Defensive response to type situations.
- 15.- Analysis of the performance of the advanced defender.
Module 4. TRANSITION GAME ANALYSIS
- 16.- Analysis of transitions.
Module 5. MASTERCLASS
- 17.- Masterclass with the best coaches.