Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez (hereinafter also the website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Laws that incorporate this policy of Privacy
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Parliament Regulation (EU) 2016/679 European and Council Law of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law are approved 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The data controller personal collected in Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez is: Óscar Gutiérrez Aguilar, with NIF: 21450118-L (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Address: Paseo Rosales 13 B. 03690. San Vicente del Raspeig. Alicante Telephone contact: 609326714 Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez, through the forms extended in his pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, speed up and comply the commitments established between Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez and the User or maintaining the relationship established in the forms that this fill in, or to attend to a request or query.
Principles applicable to the treatment of Personal information
The treatment of the personal data of the User will submit to the following principles set forth in article 5 of GDPR and in article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 of December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digital:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: will require at all times the consent of the User prior information completely transparent of the purposes for which the personal information.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate.
- Principle of data minimization: the data collected personal will be only those strictly necessary in relationship with the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data they must be exact and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be kept in such a way that allow the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of your treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees your security and confidentiality.
- Proactive liability principle: the Responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the earlier principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez is only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated in the sense of Article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for data processing personal
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be so easy to withdraw consent on how to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User You must or can provide your data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case the completion of any of They are mandatory because they are essential for the the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment for which they are intended Personal information
Personal data is collected and managed by Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez in order to be able facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill out or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial personalization, operational and statistics, and activities of the social object of Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and studies of marketing to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation on the Website.
At the time the data is obtained personal, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment what personal data will be used for; that is, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Data retention periods personal
Personal data will only be retained during the minimum time necessary for the purposes of your treatment and, in all case, only during the following period: 2 years, or until the User request its deletion.
At the time the data is obtained personal, the User will be informed about the period during which retain personal data or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this deadline.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Avenida de Magoi nº66
In the event that the Head of treatment intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the data is obtained personal, the User will be informed about the third country or organization international to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as of the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of the articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years may grant their consent for the processing of their data personal lawfully by Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez. If it is a under 14 years, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary to the treatment and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that the they have authorized it.
Secret and data security personal
Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of adequate security to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and the destruction is avoided, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of transmitted personal data, retained or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted from secure and confidential, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access the data personal, the Data Controller agrees to communicate to the User without undue delay when a data security breach occurs personal that is likely to pose a high risk to rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, is understood by a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security caused by destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who agrees to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all person to whom you make the information accessible.
Rights derived from the treatment of personal information
The User has about Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 of December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digital:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez is treating his personal data and, if so, obtain information about their Specific personal data and the treatment that Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez has performed or is performing, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify them your personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the incomplete treatment purposes.
- Right of erasure (“the right to I forget “): It is the right of User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not count on another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been unlawfully treated; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained product of a direct offer of services of the society of the information to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Responsible for the treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform to those responsible who are treating the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to that data personal.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of your personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of treatment when you challenge the accuracy of your data personal; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller already does not need personal data, but the User needs it to do claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In case the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Responsible of the treatment of your personal data in a structured format, of use common and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Head of treatment will directly transmit the data to that other responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the User’s right not to be led to carry out the processing of your personal data or cease the treatment of the same by Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez.
- Right not to be not to be the subject of a decision based only in automated processing, including processing of profiles: It is the User’s right not to be subject to a decision individualized based solely on the automated treatment of your personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes the opposite.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-https: //balonmanobyoscargutierrez.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In In cases where representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of DNI may be substituted, by any other valid means in law that prove identity.
- Petition with specific reasons for request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Applicant’s date and signature.
- Any document proving the request that formula.
This application and any other document Attachment may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal adress: Paseo Rosales 13 B. 03690. San Vicente del Raspeig. Alicante Mail: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez, and therefore are not operated by Balonmano by Óscar Gutiérrez. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Policy Privacy and Cookies, as well as accepting the treatment of your data so that the person in charge of the treatment can proceed to it in the form, during the terms and for the indicated purposes. Use of the Site Web will imply acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy It was updated on June 14, 2019 to adapt to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.